Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Life Update: Working for the Weekend



Hey ya'll!
Just wanted to provide a little life update and provide more information on what you'll find on this blog. 
I recently started working at Purl Soho, a yarn and fabric store in soho. You may know them from the Purl Bee, a blog that posts diy tutorials based on their products. I'm super excited to work here and hope it will up the production quality of my tutorials on this blog. Expect to see more knitting sewing and embroidery, along with updates on my thesis work. 



The first tutorial i'll be trying to get a better grasp on my knitting is this ribbed scarf from the bee for my boyfriend. I'll post updates on my process as I go!


Hope to have more interesting updates on this blog soon. 
xoxo
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment