Sunday, December 28, 2014

About Me




Hi!
I'm Mary Ethel. I'm an illustrator living in brooklyn. I recently graduated from Parsons the New School for Design and am working for BUST magazine as a crafty art intern. I have always loved crafting and style, and have come a long way but now I'm really settled in a modern DIY lifestyle. I make pillows and embroidered goods which I sell on etsy and love experimenting with needlework and different techniques. 
I love style and am passionate about the way I present myself. I've gone through many different looks- from alternative teenager to violent goth to the retro 50s glam girl you see today. I have my feet in many different style pools, so you can expect to see lots of different influences in my looks on this blog. Here are some of my past looks:
If you're interested in sponsoring me or this blog, I invite you to reach out to me at maryethelrockcastle@gmail.com. If you're interested in hiring me as an illustrator or writer, you can see my work on my website and can contact me at the same email

Hope you enjoy the blog!

xoxo
Mary 





No comments:

Post a Comment