Friday, February 20, 2015

January 2k15 Faves


Hey Ya'll!
Even though it's not the end of january, I wanted to post a blog about my faves before I get sucked into finessing the colors for my thesis. 

This month's favorites include but are not limited to:

Nars Sample Size Blush and Contour Pallet
Because i'm too poor for the full size one. 

Make Your Own Luck: A DIY Guide to Graphic Design and Illustration
Super great guide for those about to graduate and move into the freelance world. 

My Job at Purl Soho!
Symbolized by this ball of Purl yarn I picked up this morning.

Anthropologie Volcano Candle
Every girl ever has one of these. We huddle around them for warmth. 

Lavender Roses
From my smooch on Valentines. He's a keeper. 

Bitch Planet Comic
Absolutely in love with the three issues out of this series. 

Good Walking Boots
Because snow.

Warm Socks over Tights
Because snow. 

Super High Waisted Black Topshop Jeans
Loving these pants, and I'm not a lady who likes pants very easily. 

January Least Favorites
Buying watches that don't work by the time you get home (pictured above), Endless winter, and computers that crash while I'm trying to watch the bachelor. 

Hope you guys like this wrap up for the month and are keeping warm!
xoxo
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment