Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Galentines Day Handmade Gift Guide for your BFF

One of the many fictional women I aspire to be more like is the incredibly precocious Leslie Knope, deputy directer of Parks and Recreation, and the woman who coined the holiday "Galentines Day." If you don't already know, Galentines day is meant to be spent celebrating your lady friendships the day before valentines day. My best friend's birthday is right before Galentines, so I usually lump the two together because I'm a bad person. I love the idea of setting aside time to bask in the warm glow of friendship, so I put together this gift guide for Galentines (or your bff's birthday) so you can give that perfect present. We all can't make mosaic portraits using our favorite soda beverage, but we can buy handmade, which is almost as good. 



If you guys are planing anything special for Galentines or even Valentines let me know! I'd love to hear about your fancy dates, platonic and romantic alike. 
xoxoxo
Mary 

No comments:

Post a Comment